Alfred Dorsey-Director of Recruitement and Admissions
Recruiting Areas:Arkansas, International
Greg Douthard – Assistant Director of Admissions
Recruiting Areas: Michigan, Ohio, Mississippi, Kansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana
Paul Person – Assistant Director of Recruiting
Recruiting Areas: Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee
D’Andrea Magee- Admissions Counselor
Recruiting Area: Arkansas
Cathy Young – Office Manager
Admissions Fax 501-370-5225
**If your state is not represented, please contact Cathy Young for information. How to Apply:
- Complete and submit the Admissions Application by mailing or faxing the application to our office.
- Submit official high school transcript or GED with scores, to be sent to our office
Transfer students must submit official transcripts of ALL colleges attended. Transfer students with less than 30 hours must also submit official high school transcript and ACT or SAT scores.
- A non-refundable $25 application fee
- A copy of ACT or SAT scores, including first and last name, date of birth and Test Date
- A copy of your immunization record including 2 MMRs (measles, mumps, and rubella)
- Submit $75 International Application Fee
- Complete the Admissions Application and mail to our office.
- Submit official high school transcript, School Certificate or General Certificate of Education and ACT or SAT scores.
- Students from Non-English speaking countries must present TOEFL (Test of English a Foreign Language). Paper-based score must be at least 500, Computerized score 173, or a Certificate of Completion from an Intensive Language Program (IELP) or English as a Second Language (ESL) program at a regionally accredited American College or University.
Philander Smith Management Institute (PSMI) Applicants (a) must have 56 college credit hours from accredited colleges or universities; (b) be 25 years of age or older; (c) are working full time or have full-time family responsibilities. Classes meet in the evening.